4 large sweet peppers
1 1/2 cup of mushrooms
1 cup of white cheese (Shredded)
1/2 cup onions, minced
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- For the filling: Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium high. Sautee ground champignons with the onions, garlic power, salt and pepper and mushrooms.
- For the batter: Beat two egg whites until stiff peaks form. Add egg yolks, one by one, and beat for a few minutes.
- For the sweet peppers: Brush red bell peppers with oil. Broil them until the skin becomes soft, about 20 minutes. Transfer them to a platter. Peel and seed sweet peppers. Stuff sweet peppers with mushrooms mix. And leave at least half an inch to put shredded cheese. Do not cover them with the stem yet.
- Put vertical in the oven on a tray or pyrex without the cover and let the cheese gratinate
- Serve on a white rice bed.