Five things to acknowledge about this tour:
1. Hike for about 2 hours at the base of the volcano. Through rain forest and lava flows trails. It is usually humid and warm.
2. Even in the sunny season it may be rainy.
3. In the Hot Springs areas towels and lockers are give for a deposit. It depends on the hot springs of your choice the amount that is charged.
4. The volcano may be clouded, even though the surrounding environment is worth the visit.
5. In both areas there are places to stay if you don’t want to walk or bath.
The canyoning tour begins with a preliminary safety talk imparted by your guides, detailing the use of the equipment. You will then begin your adventure, rappelling down four waterfalls, zip lining down five canopy cables, and walking across a 40mt/132ft. long hanging bridge. All these combined will provide you with an unforgettable adrenaline rush!
Transportation from Turrialba area, lunch, special equipment, and bilingual tour guide
T-shirt, shorts or trousers (no jeans), swimsuit, tennis or hiking shoes, insect repellent. Extra clothes and towel will be needed at the end of the tour.
Participants must be at least 8 years old.