Five things about this tour:
1. This tour includes a stop for breakfast along the way.
2. Your activities begin with a boat tour along Tárcoles River, where you will have the chance to observe the resident crocodiles, waterfowl, and migratory birds.
3. The tour then continues on to Punta Leona, a splendid resort boasting a white sand beach.
4. The tour includes a delicious lunch.
5. Sunset at Punta Leona is an extraordinary experience, which you will enjoy before heading back to San Jose.
To see the Best of the Pacific coast of Costa Rica you will be transferred to Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast, around 1 hour away from San José. After a stop for breakfast, you will take a boat tour along the Tárcoles River, where you will have the chance to observe the resident crocodiles, waterfowl, and migratory birds.
Afterwards, you will visit Punta Leona Resort, where you will get to swim in the ocean, relax by the pool, bask on the beach, or take a walk on the sand. Lunch is included at one of the resort’s restaurants. After enjoying the splendid sunset, you will head back to San José.
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Boat tour on the Tárcoles River
- Entrance fee to Punta Leona Resort
- Insect repellent
How long is the boat ride on the Tarcoles River?
From 1 to 2 hours, depending on what do you see.
How long do we stay at the beach?
About four hours.
Is there walking involved in this tour?
Very little walking involved in the tour.
Can I pay with credit card if there is any shopping or extras?
Yes! All major credit cards are accepted.
Not recommended for people with photo sensitivity (Sun allergy).