Five things to acknowledge about this tour:
1. You will be transferred from San José to the park, around 1 hour away.
2. It is a slow-paced 1/2 hour ride on the rainforest aerial tram ride.
3. You will ride safe, open-air gondolas with seating and roofs (great for spotting elusive bird species) in the company of an expert naturalist guide
4. You will catch amazing glimpses of a 12mts/40ft. high waterfall and splendid views of the Pacific coast.
5. You can also visit the Rainforest Adventure’s Heliconia Gallery and Snake Exhibit free of charge.
For this tour you will visit Rainforest Adventure’s Pacific Park, located just outside Jacó. You will be transferred from San José to the park, around 1 hour away. Once there, you will enjoy a slow-paced rainforest aerial tram ride.
This ½ hour ride above the rain forest offers splendid views of the surrounding landscape. As part of the tour, you can also visit Rainforest Adventure’s Heliconia Gallery and Snake Exhibit free of charge.
- Expert guides
- Entrance fee
- Aerial tram ride
- Light clothes
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
Is there a way to get a longer tram ride?
No, that is how long the gondolas take to go around. Although, as you are going on top of the trees it gives you enough time to see and enjoy everything.
Do we get to see wildlife?
This is nature at its best. In the park there are dozens of bird species, several types of reptiles and of course monkeys. Sometimes you see them, sometimes you don’t. However, it is a most magnificent transition rain forest.
Do we have a chance to shop and can I pay with credit card?
Yes! There is a souvenirs store at the park and all major cards are accepted.