- A middle-priced option in Corcovado catering to those look for a real experience close to the nature.
- The lodge has a capacity of up to 30 guests, and it features 14 small and rustic cabins, built in the style used by the Buruca Indians.
- Complimentary meals are served 3 times a day, and tours to the nearby attractions are also offered.
- Is important to have a flashlight and batteries as the hotel only has electricity from 6 pm to 10 pm.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- 24-hour front desk
- airport transfer
- pets allowed
- safety deposit boxes
- shuttle service
In the process of implementing the CST
The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Program – CST – is a product of the Costa Rican Tourism Board and it is regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission. The certification is based on an accreditation of a scale of 5 “levels” of sustainable tourism achievement.
CST gives you reliable information regarding companies that make efforts to improve their management and operations to offer a sustainable product. It is also a good tool to differentiate those companies that are truly engaged with sustainable practices, from others that claim to be sustainable but are inconsistent in their actions.
The range of prices scale is based on the following criteria:
$ Refers to Budget accommodation: ranging from $70-100
$$ Medium: $100 – 150
$$$ Upscale: $150 – 200
$$$$ Premium: $200+
These measures are meant to be used as a reference only and they are calculated on double occupancy, standard room, quoted in U.S. Dollars and include a 13% sales tax; on both high and low seasons.
You can always refer to these prices as selection criteria.