What makes Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge as exceptional, unspoiled and secluded is that the lodge is reachable only by boat and totally surrounded by rainforest.
Vivid views of the peaks surrounding the Pacific Coast gulf receive you to the lodge as you approach by boat. Once you reach the lodge, you simply relax, and enjoy the awe and the comfort, the inner encounter and the magnificent embrace of the nature around you.
- The hotel is the most amazing encounter with the tropical nature you can find.
- It is isolated, which can be great in terms of simply resting and taking it easy.
- Yoga here gets to an incredible peak of inner encounter and relaxation.
- The sightings of wildlife are here, the rule.
- Private beach nearby
- Total number of rooms – 10
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
Each cabin has a private entrance, beautiful hardwood floors, private open air shower-bathroom, private terrace, louver doors and windows that wrap around the room to afford panoramic views.
Cabins have queen beds (or twin beds upon request) with mosquito netting and ceiling fans. The garden open air shower is within the cabin’s bathroom, yet allows you to look at nature all around.