The lodge’s comfortable bungalows and elegant suites are nestled between a pristine wilderness reserve and the Pacuare River – Costa Rica’s most spectacular white water route. It is surrounded by tropical rainforest where colourful birds and butterflies flit through exuberant foliage and the songs of toucans and oropendolas complement the soothing sound of flowing water.
- Getting to Pacuare Lodge is half the adventure, since most guests stay at the hotel as part of a multi-day rafting tour on the Pacuare River; although the option of visiting without rafting is also available.
- The unforgettable river journey takes you through lush jungle and narrow canyons where tropical trees tower over the riverbank and crystalline waterfalls plummet out of the greenery. Enormous trees rest alongside the lodge’s bungalows in natural harmony.
- The Lodge was designed and built to blend with the surrounding environment, assuring minimal environmental impact, and has been recognized by the World Tourism Organization as an example throughout the world of good practice in sustainability and ecotourism.
- Pacuare Lodge offers shuttle bus service, full-service spa and tour/ticket assistance
Bar, Conference Room, Non Smoking, Restaurant, Room Service, Spa, Swimming Pool, Internet Wireless.
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Day bed
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated