- Due to its great variety of flora and fauna, Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most famous in the country.
- The park itself boasts 3 different trails that vary in elevation, from flat to very steep.
- During the tour you will be accompanied by a naturalist guide, knowledgeable in the local habitat.
- You will walk along a flat yet picturesque trail that loops through the park, approximately 3.2km/2miles long.
- Manuel Antonio National Park is home to 3 of the 4 existing monkey species found in Costa Rica.
- Half way through your hike, you will make a 20min stop at one of the beaches located within the park. You will be able to bask on the sand or play among the waves.
- The guides that accompany you on this tour are equipped with Pentax and Suvaroski telescopes.
For this tour, you will be transferred to Manuel Antonio National Park. In the company of expert guides, you will take a hike along a flat yet picturesque trail that loops through the park, (approximately 3.2km/2miles long). During your walk, you will be able to spot the diverse wildlife of the region. Half way through your hike, you will make a 20min stop at one of the beaches located within the park. Upon finishing the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Transportation, bilingual guides, park entrance fee, and snacks
Sunblock, camera, sunglasses, hiking shoes (beach towel and bathing suit optional)