For this tour you will transferred from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to Rancho Los Tucanes’ base (40mins away). From there you will set off on a 3 hour horseback ride through secondary rainforest. At the end of the trail you will reach a beautiful waterfall; here you will take a half hour break. You will return via the same route and at the end of the ride, a delicious lunch will be waiting for you.
- You will be picked up at your Manuel Antonio hotel by your tour operator and transferred to Londres Village, where your horseback riding adventure will take place (40mins away).
- On the road, your guide will give you interesting details concerning the towns and scenery you travel through. Upon arrival at Londres, you will be dropped off at the tour base (where toilets are available) and receive some riding instructions, safety tips, and practice time.
- During your horseback ride you will be riding across mountainous terrain.
- The whole ride (roundtrip) lasts around 3hrs and will be highlighted by views of the valley, verdant vegetation, and numerous wildlife species (such as birds and reptiles).
- At the end of the trail you will reach a beautiful waterfall; here you will take a half hour break. You can take a refreshing dip in the pool or wind down on the grass.
- You will return via the same route and at the end of the ride, a delicious lunch made with local ingredients will be waiting for you.
- After the meal you can enjoy a little conversation before heading back to your hotel.
Transportation, bilingual guide, continental breakfast, and lunch
Sunblock, sunglasses, camera, hat, visor, trousers, hiking shoes, mosquito repellent, camera, and bathing suit.
Is horseback riding experience required for this tour
No previous horseback experience is required for this tour.
Children must be at least 6 years old to be able to ride alone.
Maximum weight per rider is 107kgs/235lbs