Enjoy the luxuries of a resort with the comfort of your house at Latitude 10 Resort, on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Initially designed to be a private home, the five-acre beachfront boutique hotel offers five secluded, open-air casitas settled in nature, paces from a beautiful, empty beach. No trees were cut down to build this eco-hotel so you’ll be surrounded by nature whether lounging in your casita or on the beach.
- Wooden bungalows have shades but no windows or locks on the doors
- Guests snooze and reside totally in harmony with nature
- Bathrooms are open-air surrounded by plants and treesbar
- Private casitas were built from almond wood and ornamented with local art and handiwork
- Grounds are filled with flora and fauna as well as curious wildlife
- All casitas have unique decoration
- No trees were cut down in the construction of our eco-friendly property
A restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access complimentary in public areas. Outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 400-thread count, organic cotton linens on either King or Queen sized beds
- Private porches with cozy chairs and hammocks
- Ceiling fans (open wall structures allow constant air flow to keep you cool, so no A/C is necessary!)
- Spacious living rooms
- Outdoor showers with hot water and sunflower shower head
- Locally-made, organic soap, lotion, shampoo and bug spray
- Safety deposit boxes
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Candlelit turn-down service
- Complimentary bicycles, boogie boards, books and board games
Latitude 10 Resort
This hotel is in the process of implementing their CST.