- You will be picked up at your Manuel Antonio hotel and transferred to the local Quepos dock.
- You will set off on your 2 ½ hour sea journey, paddling past islands and inlets where you can observe numerous marine birds and their nesting grounds.
- Partly through your trip you will stop at a beautiful hidden bay to rest and enjoy a refreshing snack.
- You can take advantage of the 30 minute break to snorkel in this secluded coastline (called Bisanz Beach).
- Water visibility varies depending on the season.
- Upon returning to the dock, you will head back to base camp and enjoy a delicious homemade meal. Transportation will be provided to return you to your hotel.
For this tour you will transferred from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to Quepos’ dock. Here you will set off on your 2 ½ hour kayak journey, paddling past islands and inlets. Midway, you will make a stop at a beautiful hidden bay to rest and enjoy a refreshing snack. You can take advantage of the 30 minute break to snorkel in this secluded coastline. You will retrace your route on your way back.
Transportation, bilingual guides, beverages, and lunch or dinner.
Sunblock, sunglasses, camera, hat, visor, and beach towel.
Do I need kayak experience to enjoy this tour?
No previous kayak experience is required for this tour.
Is ocean kayaking as hard and adventurous as white river kayaking!
Not at all! Sea kayaking is much easier than river kayaking.
Could I go with my mate in the same kayak?
There are 1 passenger and 2 passenger kayaks available;
Children must be at least 8 years old to be able to paddle alone.