Camino Travel is quite innovative… All our clients know it. We go beyond the expected and usually surprise our passengers with details that go beyond the simple request. There is one reason for this: We love what we do. As easy and as big as that.
However, we couldn’t do that if we stayed quiet in our office, just facing the computer and our costumer’s mails. We go out, we do a lot of research, we take the tours, eat at the restaurants and sleep at the hotels. And even if it sounds like a “sacrificed life”… Well! It is not all glamor and fun! When we go on hotels inspection trips, usually our agendas are incredibly full and days are terribly tiring.
However, how could we recommend a hotel or a tour without actually knowing it?
Our client’s trust is our best asset.
But then, again the second part of this, is to go out and meet our customers, either a wholesaler or FIT’s (Fully Independent Traveler), for us it is important that our clients know the people behind the trips we design. Who we are, what do we like best, why do we think that or this is better for you or your passengers.
The World Travel Market (WTM) is taking place in London next week!
And we are getting ready to be there. Our Marketing Manager, Erika Kristaly, will be our representative in next week’s fair, and you will be able to find her at Booth LA150.
We are focusing this year in:
• For the first time, WTM London 2016 will be a three-day event, taking place on Monday 7th, Tuesday 8th, and Wednesday 9th November, with extended hours from 10 am to 7pm. More time to meet, talk, ask and answer!
• We are especially interested in the conference seminars that will take place throughout the three days, and in learning about the newest technology and, or course responsible tourism as we aim to be 100% sustainable.
• We are looking forward to hearing about the latest worldwide travel and tourism industry data, statistics, and trends as much as learning a bit about the impact and opportunities of Brexit on the UK travel market.
• We are also really into the World Responsible Tourism Day tenth anniversary!
• As you may already know, Camino is into the latest technology and well! Is there a better way to learn about it than the Travel Tech Show! The show brings together the latest products and services in technology to the global travel industry.
• And well we are very interested in knowing a bit more about ILTM – International Luxury Travel Market – this portfolio of global, regional, and specialist luxury travel events that connect with key luxury buyers.
And of course meeting with our costumers and friends! Socializing in this magnificent World opportunity to make new acquaintances and catch up with friends!