Guancaste is an enchanting paradise. Discover the gorgeous setting of Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, the only hotel and resort located right on Costa Rica’s beautiful Playa Flamingo, one of the most eco-friendly beaches in Costa Rica.
They offer friendly and welcoming services and modern amenities to their guests, and are also committed to taking care of our unique location through dedicated sustainable tourism practices .
- First floor pool side rooms have outdoor seating areas with hammocks
- Hotel has water filter machines in many locations so you can refill your water bottle over and over.
- No internet service in the rooms.
- If your staying more than a few days, get a family suite. It is large and has a kitchenette.
- Blue flag ecological Flamingo Beach,
- Cafe Britt Souvenir shop and Flamingo sundry shop.
- 4,195 square feet of event space, both indoor and outdoor venues available for your meeting or special event
- OnZen Spa , offering a wide variety of massages and other health and beauty therapies
- Water sports center offering wave runner and ATV tours, beach umbrellas, and more
- Onsite Flamingo Casino , featuring slot machines, video roulette and video poker, bar and snacks
- Family Center, with billiards and foos-ball table, and a small movie theater
- Complimentary Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, lobby, and most public areas
- Expansive swimming pool, with a swim-up bar and complimentary lounge chairs
- Fitness center, featuring modern equipment and stunning ocean views
- Sumptuous onsite dining, serving everything from international cuisine to casual poolside dining and late night snacks in the Casino Pub.
- Outdoor tennis court, lit for night time play
- Complimentary daily resort activities program – please click here to view a sample weekly schedule for our fun daily activities
- Scuba certification classes available on site.
- Guest privileges at two nearby championship golf courses , designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. and Mike Young, respectively (fee)
- Same day laundry service available (fee)*
Pool view rooms overlook the beautiful resort pool area and feature a private balcony and they feature one king or two double beds.
Amenities: a private bath with bath tub and shower, remote controlled air conditioning, color cable TV with remote, direct dial telephone, alarm clock radio, ceiling fan, mini bar (fee for mini-bar. Not included in the all inclusive package), electronic “smart” locks, in-room safe, wireless high speed internet access, and a coffee maker and hair dryer.
This room can accommodate up to 4 people.
[/et_single][et_single icon=”no-icon” tab_title=”Standard Rooms”]
Standard Room, these rooms feature one king bed or two double beds, our standard rooms are spacious & comfortable rooms with garden or mountain views. Most feature a balcony.
Amenities: a private bath with bath tub and shower, color cable TV with remote, direct dial telephone, alarm clock radio, ceiling fan, remote controlled air conditioning, electronic “smart” locks, in-room safe, wireless high speed internet access, coffee maker and hair dryer.
[/et_single][et_single icon=”no-icon” tab_title=”Family Studio”]Studio accommodations are perfect for families of up to six people. Studio rooms feature two double beds, a full size pull-out sleeper sofa, a mini-kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, oven, toaster, table and table settings, and a breakfast bar equipped with a sink (no stove or cooking is allowed other than using the microwave).
Amenities: remote controlled air conditioning, cable TV with remote, telephone, alarm clock / radio, ceiling fan, electronic locks, in-room safe, mini-bar (fee for mini-bar. Not included in the all- inclusive package.), wireless high speed internet access, a private bath, coffee maker and hair dryer.
**Family studio’s do not offer views or feature a balcony.**[/et_single][/et_parent]
The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Program – CST – is a product of the Costa Rican Tourism Board and it is regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission. The certification is based on an accreditation of a scale of 5 “levels” of sustainable tourism achievement.
CST gives you reliable information regarding companies that make efforts to improve their management and operations to offer a sustainable product. It is also a good tool to differentiate those companies that are truly engaged with sustainable practices, from others that claim to be sustainable but are inconsistent in their actions.
This hotel is in the process of implementing the CST
The range of prices scale is based on the following criteria:
$ Refers to Budget accommodation: ranging from $70-100
$$ Medium: $100 – 150
$$$ Upscale: $150 – 200
$$$$ Premium: $200+
These measures are meant to be used as a reference only and they are calculated on double occupancy, standard room, quoted in U.S. Dollars and include a 13% sales tax; on both high and low seasons.
You can always refer to these prices as selection criteria.