The hotel’s elegant facilities include international restaurant “Las Riendas” (seating 180 people) and international restaurant “Laggus” (seating 100 people). El Establo is the first hotel in the area with an “eco-friendly” sewage deposit plant, private water system, a natural spring water supply exclusive to the hotel, an auxiliary power plant, and computer-assisted underground electrical system.
- Hotel is very extended and uses a shuttle service if guests don’t have a car with them.
- Great for groups.
- It has a Canopy, a lake in the middle of the mountain, a gym, a tennis court and two swimming pools.
Two restaurants, private canopy tours, tennis court, basketball court, a lake, hiking trails, parking, transportation services within the facilities, 24-hour security, ice machine, 2 heated indoor pools, spa with Jacuzzi, gym, conference centre, restaurant, and mailing service.
Total rooms: 110
Amenities: safe deposit box, telephone, TV, hair dryer, separate bathtub and shower, hot water, coffee maker, alarm clock, wall to wall carpeting, and a small refrigerator.[/et_single][et_single icon=”no-icon” tab_title=”Suite Room”]El Establo’s luxurious and well-appointed suites feature an area of 70sq.mts/753sq.ft. They also feature spacious bathrooms and elegant wooden furnishings. The suites also include a private balcony with rocking chairs, a perfect spot for guests to sit and enjoy the splendid panoramic view.
The suites at El Establo Hotel are divided into three categories:
- Family Suites: 9 in total, these are the biggest rooms in the entire hotel. They include a loft with a mezzanine and two king sized beds. They are perfect for families with more than 2 children. Maximum occupancy: 4 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children (under 12) or 3 Adults + 1 Child (under 12).
- Double Suites: 21 in total, all with one king sized bed. Just for couples. Maximum occupancy: 2 Adults
- Mountain Top Suites: There are 10 of these rooms, all with 2 Queen sized Beds. They are great for families wanting to remain separate from the main buildings of the hotel. Maximum occupancy: 4 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 Children (under 12) or 3 Adults + 1 Child (under 12)
Total rooms: 45
Amenities: coffee maker, alarm clock, orthopedic mattresses, wall to wall carpeting, hair dryer, LCD TV, separate bathtub and shower, sitting area, and hot wáter.[/et_single][et_single icon=”no-icon” tab_title=”Honeymoon Suite”]El Establo’s luxurious and well-appointed honeymoon suites are ideal for those looking for romance in the misty surroundings of Monteverde. The suites feature a spacious bathroom, a Jacuzzi, and elegant wooden furnishings. The suites also include a private balcony with rocking chairs, a perfect spot for guests to sit and enjoy the splendid surroundings. Honeymoon suites are furnished with one king sized bed.
Total rooms: 5
Amenities: coffee maker, alarm clock, orthopedic mattresses, wall to wall carpeting, hair dryer, LCD TV, separate bathtub and shower, hot water, and sitting area.[/et_single][/et_parent]
The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Program – CST – is a product of the Costa Rican Tourism Board and it is regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission. The certification is based on an accreditation of a scale of 5 “levels” of sustainable tourism achievement.
CST gives you reliable information regarding companies that make efforts to improve their management and operations to offer a sustainable product. It is also a good tool to differentiate those companies that are truly engaged with sustainable practices, from others that claim to be sustainable but are inconsistent in their actions.
The range of prices scale is based on the following criteria:
$ Refers to Budget accommodation: ranging from $70-100
$$ Medium: $100 – 150
$$$ Upscale: $150 – 200
$$$$ Premium: $200+
These measures are meant to be used as a reference only and they are calculated on double occupancy, standard room, quoted in U.S. Dollars and include a 13% sales tax; on both high and low seasons.
You can always refer to these prices as selection criteria.