- This tour is the perfect opportunity to explore and learn more about the wonders of the mangrove ecosystem.
- On the road, your guide will give you interesting details concerning the towns and scenery you travel through.
- Make sure you keep your eyes peeled so you can spot the innumerable bird species, snakes, ant eaters, and white faced monkeys that inhabit the vicinity.
- While you observe this rich habitat your guide, will offer explanations about the natural specimens found in this unique region.
- The covered boats used in this tour are eco-friendly, comfortable, and safe.
- It’s a great tour to watch aquatic birds.
- Lunch will be served after your return from the boat tour. After your meal, transportation is provided to take you back to your hotel.
For this tour you will transferred from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to the dock (20mins away). From there, you will board a boat to Damas Island, where you will explore the natural channels of the island’s splendid mangrove system. Lunch will be served after your return.
Transportation, bilingual guides, beverages, and lunch or dinner.
Sunblock, sunglasses, camera, hat, visor, and mosquito repellent.
The boats are covered... So should I worry about the sun?
Definitely yes! Even though the boats are covered, the sun rays are reflected by the water canals and through the canopy of the forest.
Would this be considered as a birdwatchers tour?
Even though you will spot many species of birds (Mainly aquatic) the regular tour is not focused only in bird watching.
If you want it to focus in bird watching you can arrange with us a private tour.