Coffee Plantation and Process, Grecia Metal Church and Sarchi Souvenirs
Five things to acknowledge about this tour:
1. The Doka-Grecia and Sarchi tour is a relaxing yet very enjoyable tour.
2. You will learn the ancient techniques used by experts to produce some of the best coffee in the world.
3. The tour goes to Grecia, where you will see the famous metal church which is an architectural rarity.
4. You will visit Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s artisans.
5. You will see the world’s largest ox cart.
This tour will take you three cultural visits. First you will traverse the city of Alajuela and head into the mountains. Here you will visit Doka Coffee Estate (one of the largest coffee and sugar cane plantations in Costa Rica), where you will be treated to an exhaustive coffee tour.
Your journey then moves on to the picturesque town of Grecia, where you will see its famous metal church. You will make a final stop at the town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s artisans. Here you will get to admire the works of the local craftsmen, including the traditional ox cart. Lunch is included in the tour.
- Bilingual certified tour guide
- Comfortable shoes
Do we do anything else besides shopping?
Yes! You will see some of the most beautiful landscapes of Costa Rica. learn all about the best coffee of the World, see a metal church that was brought at the end of the XIX Century and the biggest hand painted ox cart in the World. Shopping is just a part of it.
Is there any hands-on experience in this tour?
Yes! You can paint a bit of a cart.
Can I pay with credit card?
Yes! All major credit cards are accepted.