- You will be picked up at your Manuel Antonio hotel and transferred to Quepos dock, approximately 20 minutes away.
- The catamaran will chart a picturesque course departing from Quepos, gliding around the back of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Your guide will point out any notable wildlife and vegetation specimens, so be sure to have your camera ready.
- Beverages and snacks are available on board throughout the trip.
- After touring the coastline, your captain will drop anchor at Bisanz beach, where you can take advantage of the pit stop to snorkel in this secluded bay.
- You are most likely to spot parrot fish, starfish, angelfish, and if you are lucky a dolphin!
- During your chartered course you will be able to savor a tasty barbecue lunch on board while admiring the lovely waterscapes.
- You will then head back to the dock where transportation will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
You will be picked up at your Manuel Antonio hotel and transferred to Quepos dock, approximately 20mins away. Here you will board the catamaran and set off on a cruise along the splendid Manuel Antonio coastline. You will make a stop at Bisanz Beach for a snorkelling session. The tour includes a barbecue lunch served on board.
Transportation, bilingual guide, snacks, lunch, and beverages.
Sunglasses with cord, bathing suit, waterproof camera, sandals, and beach towel.
If I get sick on boats... can I go?
Yes, you can. However if you have prescribed medication for that it will probably be more enjoyable.
How is the water visibility in this area?
Water visibility varies depending on the season.
No health restrictions