Casa Turire offers a beautiful setting together with an exclusive atmosphere. Casa Turire is a beautiful place bordered by La Angostura Lake with the imponent presence of Turrialba mountains that offer you an amazing landscape.
- Beds are amazingly comfortable, the grounds gorgeous, and staff attentive and thoughtful.
- Great birdwatching
- Ideal for adults looking for a restful experience, birdwatchers or adventure seekers in the area of Turrialba.
- Suitable for couples seeking refined service in a peaceful environment. Also an inspiring place for writers (beautiful landscape, and very quiet).
Facilities include: laundry service, room service, bar, gourmet restaurant with typical Costa Rican and international cuisine, game room, conference/meeting room (accommodates up to 30 people), swimming pool, beautiful gardens, Jacuzzi and private helicopter landing.
- Private furnished balcony
- Free WiFi, 28-inch plasma TV with satellite channels
- Coffee/tea maker and minibar
- Pillowtop bed with premium bedding
- Private bathroom, bathrobes, and a shower/tub combination with a rainfall showerhead
Each with private bathroom with a tub, security box, hot water, hair dryer, ceiling fans, telephone, satellite TV and private balcony. Suites have a king-size bed or two full size beds, an extra sofa bed, living area and mini fridge.
The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Program – CST – is a product of the Costa Rican Tourism Board and it is regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission. The certification is based on an accreditation of a scale of 5 “levels” of sustainable tourism achievement.
CST gives you reliable information regarding companies that make efforts to improve their management and operations to offer a sustainable product. It is also a good tool to differentiate those companies that are truly engaged with sustainable practices, from others that claim to be sustainable but are inconsistent in their actions.
The range of prices scale is based on the following criteria:
$ Refers to Budget accommodation: ranging from $70-100
$$ Medium: $100 – 150
$$$ Upscale: $150 – 200
$$$$ Premium: $200+
These measures are meant to be used as a reference only and they are calculated on double occupancy, standard room, quoted in U.S. Dollars and include a 13% sales tax; on both high and low seasons.
You can always refer to these prices as selection criteria.