Catie Mountain Bike
- The Catie Mountain Bike Tour will take bikers on a ride through the tropical plantations of CATIE.
- The topography of the trails is not difficult, hence all-level bike riders and children older than eight years old can enjoy this trip.
- During the bike ride a guide will give you interesting explanations concerning the great diversity of the forest and fruit plantations.s.
- During specific times of the year riders may see the plantations in full bloom, baring their fruits.
- Thanks to its diversity of flowers and fruits, CATIE’S plantation is also an ideal site for observing birds, mammals, and some reptiles.
- Bike riders will finish the tour with a visit to the Tropical Botanical Garden.
- This garden harbours a collection of some of the most important tropical plants in the world.
Catie Mountain Bike tour will take bikers on a ride through the tropical plantations of CATIE. During the bike ride your guide will give you interesting explanations concerning the great diversity of the forest and fruit plantations. Once the ride is done, you will visit the Tropical Botanical Garden. This garden harbours a collection of some of the most important tropical plants in the world.
Transportation, bilingual guide, typical Costa Rican breakfast, complimentary service onboard ‘Manta Raya’, freshly brewed Costa Rican coffee, selection of fresh tropical fruits, cold fruit juice and soft drinks, lunch, snorkeling outing & banana boat
Shorts (no jeans), tennis shoes, shirt, a hat or a visor, sunglasses, a bottle of water, insect repellent, sunblock, and extra clothes to change into after the tour.
Participants must be at least 8 years old.