Tulemar Bungalows and Buena Vista Villas is a 33 acre, gated residential resort situated in the core of Manuel Antonio. They have a group of over 45 diverse, exclusive and separate 3, 4 and 5 stars accommodations, extending from rustic cottages to deluxe Private Villas.
Properties are encircled by rainforest and the wildlife is profuse; you’ll see monkeys, sloths and exotic birds through the property and on their walking paths. At the Tulemar Beach you’ll find tropical waters with a seluded sandy beach and the cool shade of palm trees and free lounge chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, boogie boards, towels and food/beverage service.
- Full-service restaurant plus our Beach Bar and Grill and 10 restaurants within 2 blocks of our front gates
- Private van service operated by the Tulemar and Buena Vista Resorts to transport guests to or from the beach or around the property.
- Spa Uno, the best spa in the Manuel Antonio area, allows booking spa treatments either at the spa or in your villa.
- ach rental comes with your own personal caretaker who will help with all the planning and details
- Surrounded by jungle, even the monkeys love our hillside location
- The flora and fauna of Manuel Antonio in your backyard
- Unobstructed views to Tulemar beach and the ocean
- 3 Family pools and one reserved for adults
- Beach Access
- Cable TV
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
33 comfortable, independent cottages and rustic bungalows are settled into the hillside All of them with modern conveniences that will enhance your stay, such as in-room climate controls, refrigerators (some have full kitchens), and stimulating rainfall shower heads.
Ranging from 1, 2, and 3-bedroom luxury villas to comfortable, budget-friendly bungalows, Tulemar and Buenavista rooms will provide you with both the privacy and ample space needed for a romantic getaway or for a great vacation with your family and friends.
You can also take in some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Costa Rica since the Tulemar coast in all of its beauty is on full show from many of the villas’ patios or galleries.
All bungalows are equipped with A/C, cable TV, DVD, safe deposit box, hairdryer, iron, towels, minibar, kitchenette and coffee maker.
Tulemar Bungalows & Buena Vista Villas
The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Program – CST – is a product of the Costa Rican Tourism Board and it is regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission. The certification is based on an accreditation of a scale of 5 “levels” of sustainable tourism achievement.
CST gives you reliable information regarding companies that make efforts to improve their management and operations to offer a sustainable product. It is also a good tool to differentiate those companies that are truly engaged with sustainable practices, from others that claim to be sustainable but are inconsistent in their actions.
The range of prices scale is based on the following criteria:
$ Refers to Budget accommodation: ranging from $70-100
$$ Medium: $100 – 150
$$$ Upscale: $150 – 200
$$$$ Premium: $200+
These measures are meant to be used as a reference only and they are calculated on double occupancy, standard room, quoted in U.S. Dollars and include a 13% sales tax; on both high and low seasons.
You can always refer to these prices as selection criteria.