Aguila de Osa Inn is located in Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula, situated on a high bluff overlooking the Aguitas river with panoramic views of Drake Bay. Reaching out into the Pacific Ocean along the southwest coast, the Osa was once described by National Geographic as one of the most biologically intense places on earth.
Encompassing Corcovado National Park and Caño Island, two of Costa Rica’s most prized protected areas; the Osa Peninsula is a priceless natural treasure with an abundance of tropical plants, mammals, insects and over 350 species of birds.
No other region of Costa Rica offers the visitor a more pristine, virgin environment to discover. The Aguila de Osa Inn offers visitors to the region a comfortable and private refuge from which to explore the magic and beauty of mother nature in all her glory and complexity.
- Hot Water Aguila de Osa Inn uses a forced hot water system run by gas.
- Sanitary System: Our sanitary system is very delicate so the hotels asks guests to refrain from flushing paper or other solid objects in the toilet.
- Beach Towels: You will be supplied with beach towels on all of your organized tours.
- Massages: If you are tired or sore, Aguila de Osa Inn can help you relax with a massage in the privacy of your own room.
- Dining & Restaurant: At the hotel meals are set for all guests at certain times. It is recommended especially for dinner to bring a flashlight.
- Things to BringSmall flashlightSunscreenSun glassesHatsBug sprayBinoculars
- Room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
• King and Queen size beds with 300-thread count linens
• Ceiling fans
• Spacious bathrooms with showers accented with Italian tile
• Soaps, lotions and shampoos
• Hair dryers
• Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the whole hotel
• Free local & international calls
• Coffee maker and complimentary local coffee
• Refrigerator an mini bar with snacks
• Daily maid service
In the process of implementing the CST
The Certification for Sustainable Tourism Program – CST – is a product of the Costa Rican Tourism Board and it is regulated by the Costa Rican National Accreditation Commission. The certification is based on an accreditation of a scale of 5 “levels” of sustainable tourism achievement.
CST gives you reliable information regarding companies that make efforts to improve their management and operations to offer a sustainable product. It is also a good tool to differentiate those companies that are truly engaged with sustainable practices, from others that claim to be sustainable but are inconsistent in their actions.
PRICES: The range of prices scale is based on the following criteria: $ Refers to Budget accommodation: ranging from $70-100 $$ Medium: $100 – 150 $$$ Upscale: $150 – 200 $$$$ Premium: $200+
These measures are meant to be used as a reference only and they are calculated on double occupancy, standard room, quoted in U.S. Dollars and include a 13% sales tax; on both high and low seasons.
You can always refer to these prices as selection criteria.